How to get from Bangkok to Pattani
When you want to get from Bangkok to Pattani, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,194. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 781.
How far is Bangkok from Pattani?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Pattani. Your trip will be a total of 472 miles (759 km). The flying distance is 479 miles (770 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Pattani?
The travel time from Bangkok to Pattani can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 16 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Pattani?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Pattani varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Siam Lane Tour (สยามเดินรถ): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 781 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 1,194.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Pattani:
- Bus tickets - THB 781 to THB 1,194;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Pattani?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:30. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Pattani is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Pattani
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Pattani? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.