From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Krabi by flight
From Don Mueang Airport to Krabi by flight
From Southern Terminal to Krabi by bus
From Veronica Residence to Krabi by bus
From Hua Lamphong to Krabi by bus
From Hua Lamphong to Railay by bus+van+ferry joint ticket
From Hua Lamphong to Railay by bus+ferry joint ticket
From Khao San Songserm to Krabi by bus
Bangkok to Krabi Airport destination reviews
How to get from Bangkok to Krabi Airport
When you want to get from Bangkok to Krabi Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Flight ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 14,800. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as THB 431.
How far is Bangkok from Krabi Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Krabi Airport. Your trip will be a total of 529 miles (850 km). The flying distance is 407 miles (654 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Krabi Airport?
The travel time from Bangkok to Krabi Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 23 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Krabi Airport?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Krabi Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Thai Vietjet: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as THB 431 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 14,800.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Krabi Airport:
- Plane tickets - THB 431 to THB 4,113;
- Bus tickets - THB 698 to THB 1,200;
- bus+ferry price: THB 950 - THB 950. From Bangkok to Krabi starting from 18:00 Khao San Songserm until 19:00 Hua Lamphong
- bus+van+ferry price: THB 1,200 - THB 1,200. From Bangkok to Krabi starting from 19:00 Hua Lamphong until 19:00 Hua Lamphong
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 11,500 to THB 14,800.
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Krabi Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bangkok to Krabi depart during the day - there are approximately 43 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:40. There are 13 available bus trips every day.
- 2 by bus+ferry from Bangkok to Krabi starting from 18:00 Khao San Songserm until 19:00 Hua Lamphong
- 1 by bus+van+ferry from Bangkok to Krabi starting from 19:00 Hua Lamphong until 19:00 Hua Lamphong
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Bangkok to Krabi any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Krabi. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 431.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Krabi
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์), Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย), Thai Airways, Thai Lion Air, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์), Thai Vietjet
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Krabi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Bangkok to Krabi. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 11,500.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Krabi Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Krabi Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 525 users took a plane.
- 462 decided to go for a bus.
- 10 chosen bus+ferry
- 3 chosen bus+van+ferry