From Khao San Tara Travel to Koh Phayam by van+bus+ferry joint ticket
From Southern Terminal to Koh Phayam by bus+ferry joint ticket
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK) to Ranong by flight
How to get from Bangkok to Koh Phayam
When you want to get from Bangkok to Koh Phayam, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Van+bus+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 2,399. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus+ferry as a bus+ferry ticket costs as low as THB 558.
How far is Bangkok from Koh Phayam?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Koh Phayam. Your trip will be a total of 498 miles (800 km). The flying distance is 316 miles (507 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Koh Phayam?
The travel time from Bangkok to Koh Phayam can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Koh Phayam?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Koh Phayam varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Nava Andaman (บริษัท นาวา อันดามัน จำกัด), Niomit Tour (นิวมิตรทัวร์): travelling by bus+ferry expect to pay as low as THB 558 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 2,399.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Koh Phayam:
- bus+ferry price: THB 558 - THB 745. From Bangkok to Koh Phayam starting from 21:00 Southern Terminal until 21:00 Southern Terminal
- van+bus+ferry price: THB 1,050 - THB 1,050. From Bangkok to Koh Phayam starting from 18:30 Khao San Tara Travel until 18:30 Khao San Tara Travel
- Plane tickets - THB 2,072 to THB 2,399;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Koh Phayam?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bangkok to Koh Phayam depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 4 by bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phayam starting from 21:00 Southern Terminal until 21:00 Southern Terminal
- 1 by van+bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phayam starting from 18:30 Khao San Tara Travel until 18:30 Khao San Tara Travel
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Koh Phayam. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 2,072.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Koh Phayam
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย)
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Koh Phayam
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Koh Phayam? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 87% chosen bus+ferry
- 9% users took a plane.
- 4% chosen van+bus+ferry