From Kantor Gunung Harta to Jogja by bus
From Terminal Mengwi to Jogja by bus
From Ngurah Rai Airport to Yogyakarta by flight
How to get from Bali to Yogyakarta
When you want to get from Bali to Yogyakarta, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 1,409,500. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 277,702.
How far is Bali from Yogyakarta?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bali to Yogyakarta. Your trip will be a total of 469 miles (754 km). The flying distance is 339 miles (545 km).
How long does it take to get from Bali to Yogyakarta?
The travel time from Bali to Yogyakarta can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bali to Yogyakarta?
The cost of the trip from Bali to Yogyakarta varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Bus Tami Jaya Cabang Denpasar (Tami Jaya Denpasar): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 277,702 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 1,409,500.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali to Yogyakarta:
- Bus tickets - IDR 277,702 to IDR 308,551;
- Plane tickets - IDR 548,446 to IDR 1,409,500;
How many trips per day are there between Bali and Yogyakarta?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bali to Yogyakarta depart during the day - there are approximately 15 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:15 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:00. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Yogyakarta. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 548,446.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Yogyakarta
Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Yogyakarta is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bali to Yogyakarta
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bali to Yogyakarta? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 812 users took a plane.
- 188 decided to go for a bus.