From Garasi Bali to Surabaya by Buses
From Kantor Gunung Harta to Surabaya by Buses
From Kantor Mtrans to Surabaya by Buses
From Denpasar Kota to Surabaya by Buses
From Kantor Bali Jaya Trans to Surabaya by Buses
From Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya by Buses
From Ngurah Rai Airport to Surabaya by Flights
How to get from Bali to Surabaya
When you want to get from Bali to Surabaya, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 833,027. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 195,418.
How far is Bali from Surabaya?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bali to Surabaya. Your trip will be a total of 213 miles (342 km). The flying distance is 191 miles (307 km).
How long does it take to get from Bali to Surabaya?
The travel time from Bali to Surabaya can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bali to Surabaya?
The cost of the trip from Bali to Surabaya varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Mtrans: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 195,418 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 833,027.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali to Surabaya:
- Bus tickets - IDR 195,418 to IDR 287,982;
- Plane tickets - IDR 438,857 to IDR 833,027;
How many trips per day are there between Bali and Surabaya?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 11:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:00. There are 22 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bali to Surabaya depart during the day - there are approximately 14 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Surabaya. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 438,857.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Surabaya
Citilink, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Surabaya is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bali to Surabaya
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bali to Surabaya? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 667 decided to go for a bus.
- 333 users took a plane.