From Padang Bai Port to Lombok by ferry
From Sanur Beach Port to Lombok by ferry
From Serangan Pier to Lombok by ferry
From Serangan Pier Gili Getaway to Lombok by ferry
From Terminal Mengwi to Lombok by bus
From Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) to Lombok by flight
How to get from Bali to Lombok
When you want to get from Bali to Lombok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 710,001. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as IDR 213,072.
How far is Bali from Lombok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bali to Lombok. Your trip will be a total of 63 miles (100 km). The flying distance is 48 miles (77 km).
How long does it take to get from Bali to Lombok?
The travel time from Bali to Lombok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bali to Lombok?
The cost of the trip from Bali to Lombok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Indonesia AirAsia: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as IDR 213,072 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry - a one-way ferry ticket can cost as much as IDR 710,001.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali to Lombok:
- Plane tickets - IDR 213,072 to IDR 641,318;
- Bus tickets - IDR 230,429 to IDR 48,030,510;
- Ferry tickets - IDR 710,001 to IDR 710,001.
How many trips per day are there between Bali and Lombok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bali to Lombok depart during the day - there are approximately 27 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- Ferries leave from Bali for Lombok 1 times a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Lombok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 213,072.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Lombok
Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air, Wings Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Lombok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Bali to Lombok as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from Bali to Lombok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bali to Lombok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 76% users voted for a ferry ticket.
- 24% users took a plane.