From Terminal Mengwi to Bandung by bus
From Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) to Bandung (BDO) by flight
How to get from Bali to Bandung
When you want to get from Bali to Bandung, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 1,215,461. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 546,011.
How far is Bali from Bandung?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bali to Bandung. Your trip will be a total of 733 miles (1178 km). The flying distance is 539 miles (866 km).
How long does it take to get from Bali to Bandung?
The travel time from Bali to Bandung can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 26 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bali to Bandung?
The cost of the trip from Bali to Bandung varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Pahala Kencana: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 546,011 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 1,215,461.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali to Bandung:
- Bus tickets - IDR 546,011 to IDR 557,620;
- Plane tickets - IDR 603,700 to IDR 1,215,461;
How many trips per day are there between Bali and Bandung?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bali to Bandung depart during the day - there are approximately 10 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:15 - you can also take a bus as late as 13:30. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Bandung. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 603,700.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Bandung
Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Bandung is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bali to Bandung
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bali to Bandung? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.