From Auckland Central to Otorohanga by Buses
From Auckland Airport to Otorohanga by Flights
How to get from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga
When you want to get from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about NZD 183,306.29. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as NZD 48.08.
How far is Auckland Strand from Otorohanga?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga. Your trip will be a total of 109 miles (175 km). The flying distance is 98 miles (157 km).
How long does it take to get from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga?
The travel time from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga?
The cost of the trip from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is InterCity Group: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as NZD 48.08 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as NZD 183,306.29.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga:
- Bus tickets - NZD 48.00 to NZD 124.00;
- avia price: NZD 354.00 - NZD 183,306.00. From Auckland to Waikato starting from 15:30 Auckland Airport until 17:00 Auckland Airport
How many trips per day are there between Auckland Strand and Otorohanga?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:00. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
- 4 by avia from Auckland to Waikato starting from 15:30 Auckland Airport until 17:00 Auckland Airport
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Auckland to Waikato is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Auckland Strand to Otorohanga? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 chosen avia
- decided to go for a bus.