From Sloterdijk Bus Station to Hanover by bus
From Schiphol Airport (AMS) to Hanover (HAJ) by flight
How to get from Amsterdam to Hanover
When you want to get from Amsterdam to Hanover, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about EUR 159.50. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as EUR 28.98.
How far is Amsterdam from Hanover?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Amsterdam to Hanover. Your trip will be a total of 156 miles (250 km). The flying distance is 336 miles (540 km).
How long does it take to get from Amsterdam to Hanover?
The travel time from Amsterdam to Hanover can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Amsterdam to Hanover?
The cost of the trip from Amsterdam to Hanover varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is City Bus Express (City Bus Express): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as EUR 28.98 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as EUR 159.50.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Amsterdam to Hanover:
- Bus tickets - EUR 29.00 to EUR 29.00;
- Plane tickets - EUR 160.00 to EUR 160.00;
How many trips per day are there between Amsterdam and Hanover?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Amsterdam to Hanover depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 23:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Amsterdam to Hanover. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is EUR 160.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Hanover
Taking a bus from Amsterdam to Hanover is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Amsterdam to Hanover
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Amsterdam to Hanover? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.