Amsterdam to Antwerp
From Duivendrecht Bus Station to Antwerp by bus
From Sloterdijk Bus Station to Antwerp by bus
From Schiphol Airport to Brussels by flight
How to get from Amsterdam to Antwerp
When you want to get from Amsterdam to Antwerp, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about EUR 130.90. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as EUR 5.36.
How far is Amsterdam from Antwerp?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Amsterdam to Antwerp. Your trip will be a total of 102 miles (163 km). The flying distance is 88 miles (140 km).
How long does it take to get from Amsterdam to Antwerp?
The travel time from Amsterdam to Antwerp can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Amsterdam to Antwerp?
The cost of the trip from Amsterdam to Antwerp varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Eurolines SA (Eurolines SA): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as EUR 5.36 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as EUR 130.90.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Amsterdam to Antwerp:
- Bus tickets - EUR 5.00 to EUR 5.00;
- Plane tickets - EUR 131.00 to EUR 131.00;
How many trips per day are there between Amsterdam and Antwerp?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:00. There are 10 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Amsterdam to Antwerp depart during the day - there are approximately 5 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Amsterdam to Antwerp. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is EUR 131.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Antwerp
Taking a bus from Amsterdam to Antwerp is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Amsterdam to Antwerp
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Amsterdam to Antwerp? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.