From Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang by Buses
From AmanJaya Ipoh to Penang by Buses
Transport types between Aman Jaya Ipoh and Penang
Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang destination reviews
How to get from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang
When you want to get from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 67.78. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 16.46.
How far is Aman Jaya Ipoh from Penang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang. Your trip will be a total of 83 miles (132 km). The flying distance is 65 miles (103 km).
How long does it take to get from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang?
The travel time from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang?
The cost of the trip from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transnasional MY: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 16.46 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 67.78.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang:
- Bus tickets - MYR 16.00 to MYR 68.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 35.00 to MYR 47.00;
How many trips per day are there between Aman Jaya Ipoh and Penang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 03:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 37 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 9 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ipoh to Penang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Aman Jaya Ipoh to Penang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 807 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 193 decided to go for a bus.