From Alabang Terminal to Masbate by bus
From Manila Airport to Bicol by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 6 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista
When you want to get from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 8,076. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 1,519.
How far is Alabang Terminal from San Jose de Buenavista?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista. Your trip will be a total of 511 miles (821 km). The flying distance is 245 miles (394 km).
How long does it take to get from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista?
The travel time from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 17 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista?
The cost of the trip from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Isarog Line: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 1,519 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 8,076.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista:
- Bus tickets - PHP 1,519 to PHP 1,519;
- Plane tickets - PHP 2,917 to PHP 8,076;
How many trips per day are there between Alabang Terminal and San Jose de Buenavista?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Manila to Masbate depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 14:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Manila to Masbate. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 2,917.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Manila to Masbate
Airphil Express, CebGo (CebGo)
Taking a bus from Manila to Masbate is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Alabang Terminal to San Jose de Buenavista? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users took a plane.