From Agra Fort to Ahmedabad by train
Train departures and arrivals in India sometimes may be delayed. Please do not plan connection flights based on this info.
How to get from Agra to Ahmedabad
When you want to get from Agra to Ahmedabad, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about INR 2,131. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as INR 876.
How far is Agra from Ahmedabad?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Agra to Ahmedabad. Your trip will be a total of 560 miles (900 km). The flying distance is 473 miles (760 km).
How long does it take to get from Agra to Ahmedabad?
The travel time from Agra to Ahmedabad can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 16 to 18 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Agra to Ahmedabad?
The cost of the trip from Agra to Ahmedabad varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Indian Railways: travelling by train expect to pay as low as INR 876 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as INR 2,131.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Agra to Ahmedabad:
- Train tickets - INR 876 to INR 2,131;
- Bus tickets - INR 1,382 to INR 1,382;
How many trips per day are there between Agra and Ahmedabad?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 3 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Agra to Ahmedabad is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Agra to Ahmedabad
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Agra to Ahmedabad? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users enjoyed a train ride.