Flights from Yangon Central to Bagan from MMK 21,173
You have applied 1 search filter
Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
- Refundable - Cancelation possible (check rules)
From Yangon Airport to Bagan by Flights
Transport types between Yangon Central and Bagan
Yangon Central to Bagan destination reviews
How to get from Yangon Central, train to Bagan by Plane
Taking a flight is the fastest and easiest way to get from Yangon Central, train to Bagan. In order to find the best deal, use our online booking service.
There are regular flights departing from Yangon Central, train to Bagan so there are many options to choose from. Keep in mind, however, that a plane is a relatively expensive means of transportation. If you want to secure the best deal, it’s better to book a ticket in advance. It’s also a good idea to plan far ahead if travelling around popular travel seasons.
How far is it from Yangon Central, train to Bagan?
According to Google Maps, the driving distance from Yangon Central, train to Bagan B is 544 miles (875 km). A flying distance is shorter - it is approximately 314 miles.
How long does it take to get from Yangon Central, train to Bagan by Plane?
Traveling by plane guarantees the fastest time to get from Yangon Central, train to Bagan. The estimated Yangon Central, train to Bagan travel time is 1h 20m. Keep in mind, however, that getting to the airport, checking-in, and passing through security checks will take some time - it’s better to come to the airport at least an hour in advance if you are flying domestically and two hours in advance if it is an international flight.
The trip duration from Yangon Central, train and Bagan is more or less the same whichever airline you choose to fly.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon Central, train to Bagan?
There are a few ways to secure the cheapest airline tickets. Here are several hints on how to grab the best deals for flying from Yangon Central, train to Bagan:
- Getting the cheapest air ticket is possible during the airline’s sale period. Discounts can be quite huge, but you have to monitor good deals constantly.
- Buy an air ticket with a low-cost airline. There are airlines that position themselves as low-cost carriers. Their tickets can be quite cheap - bear in mind though that the departure time can be inconvenient.
- Buy a ticket straight at the airport. This is the least convenient way to get a plane ticket. A same day Yangon Central, train to Bagan ticket price is usually higher than the one you get if booking in advance.
Best Rated Companies for This Route
The route from Yangon Central, train to Bagan is operated by the following airlines: Air KBZ, Air Thanlwin, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines. Most travellers who bought air tickets for this route with us, opted for Air KBZ. Yet all the carriers we offer enjoy good reputation and provide decent service.
Before booking your flight ticket, always check what is included into the airfare. Remember that checked luggage may or may not be included. Luggage allowance and carry-on luggage dimensions also differ from carrier to carrier. Budget airlines may require online check-in and make you pay for any extras like choosing your seat or onboard meals.