You have applied 2 search filters
Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
From Manila North Harbor Pier 4 to Cebu by Ferries
Transport types between Manila Airport and Cebu
Manila Airport to Cebu destination reviews
How to get from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu by Ferry
Travelling between Manila Airport, avia and Cebu on a ferry is quite convenient. A ferry journey gives you a chance to experience some beautiful scenery while moving from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu. To find the most scenic and comfortable trips within your price range, make sure you book in advance.
How far is it Manila Airport, avia from Cebu?
The distance between Manila Airport, avia and Cebu by ferry is 347 miles (558 kilometers). The ferry trip may not cover the shortest route between these two points but it makes for a very memorable travel experience.
How long does it take to get from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu by Ferry?
Based on the distance and the average speed of the boat, it normally takes around 23h to get from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu. Keep in mind, however, that travel time will heavily depend on weather conditions and the type of the vessel..
How much does it cost to get from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu?
As it is considered to be a premium way of transportation for many tourists, a ferry ticket from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu comes at a price – expect to shell out from PHP 2,554 up.
If you’re traveling with a child under 14 y.o., most boat companies provide discounts for a ferry ticket.
Best companies for this route
When choosing a boat company from the Manila Airport, avia to Cebu timetable, make sure you consider the following:
- Read the reviews. You can find feedback from seasoned travellers who took a ferry from Manila Airport, avia to Cebu and are willing to share their experience.
- If you’re traveling with kids, it makes sense to look for a kid-friendly company that offers discounts for children.
- Take into account the distance between the port and the place you’re staying. Use Google Maps to ensure you can get to the port on time. If the hotel you chose and the port are far away, it’s wiser to avoid early morning departures.
- During high season, many boat companies add extra departures to their usual schedule. They can be found on our website.