Abfahrt: Donnerstag, 28. März 2019 07:00 von Christchurch, Canterbury
Ankunft: Donnerstag, 28. März 2019 13:15 nach Picton
Reisedauer: 6h 15m
Klasse: First Class seat
Service on board: Aircon, Food, Snack, TV, WC, Steward
Bestätigung: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Stornierung: Keine Erstattung, keine Stornierung.
- Keep 12go pdf voucher with your other travel documents. A valid photo ID may be required on check-in.
- All stations require passengers to arrive for check-in not later than 30 minutes before departure.
- A hotline is available from 9.00am to 5.30pm (New Zealand Time) except Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Years Day (01 January), Good Friday & Easter Monday.
- Each carriage has on-board washroom/toilet facilities and '2 Seat-Aisle-2 Seat' seating either as reclining forward facing seats with head and foot rests or 'Table' (4 people around a table) seating.
- The trains have a restaurant carriage where you can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, snacks and light meals.
- A GPS triggered journey commentary in five languages is available at your seat via headphones, plus information displays and overhead HD video. Carriages are centrally heated/air conditioned.
- Under New Zealand law all long distance passenger trains are non-smoking trains.
- The free checked luggage allowance is 1 item per person with a maximum weight of 32 kg. The size must be no more than 200 linear cm (height plus length plus width). Extra baggage will be carried on the train only if booked in advance and if space is available - please contact our support under https://12go.asia/en/support before you book. A maximum of two additional items of baggage can be purchased for NZ$20 including GST per piece. Wheeled cabin bags and backpacks are classed as check-in luggage. Please bring a small bag for your camera, wallet, phone, medication, coat etc.
- Children from 2 years up to 14 years must be travelling with an adult. An infant up to 2 years must be carried on the adult’s lap in order to travel free of charge.
- For mobility-impaired passengers there are spaces for wheel chairs and a disabled public toilet. Wheelchair hoists provide access to the restaurant carriage from platform level.
- For hearing-impaired passengers - a hearing loop covers all of the restaurant carriage saloon and serving areas.
Cancelation policy: Christchurch to Picton
Keine Erstattung möglich